Our premium Jamaican ground coffee is a lovely addition to your breakfast. Beautiful Blend of beans from Jamaica, Central and South Americas. Has a slightly sweet and full body taste.
* ENJOY THE SMOOTH FLAVOR and unbeatable aroma of our rich Jamaican Blue Mountain light roast ground coffee. Sealed fresh in a 16 ounce Blessing in a Cup bag. Brew a pot for happiness in every sip. Be prepared for a greatly improved experience over store coffees and special order brands. This one is special for the discerning coffee lover.
* REFINED, FULL BODIED with a hint of semi-sweet. We carefully roast this lightly to bring out the buttery quality that makes an exceptional cup of coffee. Our gourmet coffees are unique and roasted carefully to reveal their impressive character.
* SMALL BATCH ROASTED with exceptional attention to detail. Our beans are grown in safe, healthy environments in the high country of Jamaica, Central, and South America. Home to the world's most prized coffees. Beans are meticulously chosen for highest quality and best results. You simply can't find better. Sunrise Kosher Certified by The Vaad of Northern California.
* PERFECT FOR MORNINGS when waking up on sleepy days. Helps clear the fog with a lovely light roast blend that makes every sip a memorable experience. This coffees helps you relax, gives you peace, and inspires for all the things possible. Step up to the finer quality of this special Artisan coffee that adheres to much higher standards.
* GREAT GIFT IDEA for anyone who loves a excellent cup of coffee. It makes a thoughtful birthday gift or holiday present. Many people stock up with several to share with family and friends. Get yours now while we have this special blend in plentiful supply. It's selling quickly as word spreads of the superior flavor and value.
FOR ANY MACHINE: The Jamaican Blue Mountain Ground coffee is great for your espresso machine, coffee pot, or French press. It is already grounded, so you can enjoy the fresh, bold flavor in a quick second.
Ingredients & Directions
Ingredients: 100% Organic Arabica Ground Coffee
HOW TO BREW & KEEP IT FRESH:
Suggested Use: 1 Tablespoon of Coffee for every 6 fl oz of water. However, if you can use more or less coffee to get your desired strength of coffee.
Brewing Method: You can use this product with Keurig, Drip Method, Pour Over, Aeropress, Percolator, French Press and many other ways. Our personal favorite method is French Press! What's your favorite method?
Storage: We recommend to squeeze all the air out bag. Then roll and seal the bag with the closure attached at the top of the bag. Store in a cool dry place.
Step up to the higher quality and more satisfying experience of Blessing in a Cup coffees!
Why Buy From Us
✔️ Most US based orders are shipped directly from our warehouse within 24-48 hrs for your convenience and maximum efficiency.
✔️ Your product will arrive within 4 to 10 Business Days.
✔️ Free Shipping on All Orders Over $75
✔️ Secure Ordering available