The woman in the household seems to be the one with so many jobs; taking care of the family, the children, the husband and perhaps the finances, and still have her regular 8-5 job.
So, we think it is time for her to slow down and enjoy a cup of tea, one specifically made for her.
It will help her mood, giving her great positive energy, be soothing when she is upset and help her body recover from her hectic life.
The spicy scent of juniper and fragrant fresh oranges in our Women Healthy Blend Tea is just what the doctor called for.
Woman's Healthy Tea Ingredients include herbs that are supportive for every organ system. Our tea is caffeine free, but it still gives you a great ‘pick me up’ feeling in the morning or midday.
- Orange peels have super benefits for the lungs; helps with coughs, congestion and excess mucous. The peels contain Pectin that help good bacteria in your gut and moves sluggish digestion.
- Dandelion, those weeds everyone used to throw away from their yards, are excellent liver cleansers. A super detox, blood tonic, muscle soother and bone builder, dandelion, is high in vitamin K.
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory and decrease aches and pains, aids with upset tummies such as gas, cramps or diarrhea.
- Fennel is highly aromatic anise flavor and also good for digestion, prevents constipation, diverticulitis and gas. It promotes good cardiovascular health and immune function and is high in the minerals the body needs.
- Angelica herb are calming for the nervous system, anxiety and even heartburn. It can kill off fungus like Candida and is well- known in control of addiction to alcohol.
- Cloves are anti-fungal, antiviral and antibacterial, very high in antioxidants and can improve digestion. Possible aid for weight loss, lowers pain and anti-cancer growth.
- Licorice herb reduces stress, acid reflux and peptic ulcers. It can help reduce teeth cavities. Its main use by herbalist is its synergistic assistance in helping other herbs in a blend work together efficiently.
- Juniper berries a bitter, peppery, spice from the conifer tree and add a great lift to the tea blend. they are natural antiseptics, that are antifungal act like a diuretic and help lower blood sugar.
- Cinnamon the wonderful spicy sweet smell and taste that is used by diabetics for insulin control, speeds metabolism and helps burn fat. Cinnamon can suppress your appetite and helps weight loss.
Use hot water, not boiling, pour water over herbs, steep 5-10 minutes, strain and enjoy a cup of respite!
Women’s healthy tea blend makes a great gift for your wife, girlfriend or anyone who is in the wonder women mode of life.
Note: Licorice can increase blood pressure if consumed in excessive amounts. Be aware if on blood pressure medication it is suggested to not consume daily.
Buy Women's Healthy Blend: Click Here
Cindy Burrows, B.S., M.T., Herbalist and is a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant helping individuals with health programs to improve life and happiness. She is a writer, speaker and owner of several businesses.